Sunday, February 14, 2010

L.O.V.E??

First of all...
Assalamualaikum..^^
ayoyo...today is CNY????
Happy Chinese New Year!!!!~ (^_^) * mau amg pau...^^
^^ & also..Happy hearts day rite???
hey! I dun like to celebrated..nyayayayah!~
well....did u watched Romeo & Juliet on SK ( School Kakumei) *yamada,hikaru & chinen performing it.
chhuuuuu~ kawaii of them!~




awwwwwwww....sweet Yamada Ryosuke!~ kawaii..kawaii!~



My Romeo!!!~ so sweets....I heart Hika!!~ oppps!.....yabu will jealous if I said this...*rejected



another perfect smile of Yamachan!!~ ♥ ♥ ♥

yea!!!~ here the ROMEO!~ weee!~ kawaii Chi,kawaii yamachan & kawaii you too..Hika!!!~




but!!!!!???







aiya,......sweet my hubby!~ hahaha..u 're face like my otosan..dun too anger yabu-kun~^^


I love this!~ yabu wearing red cowboy jacket include the hat of cowboy...sweets yabu!!!~

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

mood:so tired today

1 comment:

Rei said...

Hey Lala, yout shoutbox isn't working. so I have to reply your comment here. ^^"
I <3 anime. 96% otaku maybe. haha.
what kind of anime do you watch? shojo ones?